down arrowMenu

Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships

Exit Counseling

All students who graduate, leave UNI or drop below half-time enrollment and who have borrowed a Stafford (subsidized or unsubsidized) loan or a Perkins loan must complete loan Exit Counseling. Exit Counseling reminds borrowers of their rights and obligations, and in-person exit counseling sessions are held during December and April for graduating students. Alternatively, students can complete Exit Counseling at using their FSA ID.