Attention all current high school students: Begin earning scholarships at UNI throughout your high school career! RaiseMe is an online platform and app that allows you to earn scholarship dollars based on your achievements throughout high school, such as getting good grades and being involved. Dollars can be awarded as scholarships throughout your academic career at UNI. Follow UNI and start earning today.
Please note: Your total earnings through RaiseMe represent a minimum guarantee of the financial award that you will receive from UNI if you apply and are accepted.
Senior Class of 2020: Complete your RaiseMe profile by January 15, 2020.
Iowa Resident Qualifications:
Max award per student: $500/year; total award amount if renewed for up to 4 years at UNI is $2,000
To be eligible, you must:
Be an Iowa resident with a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or above
Apply to UNI and submit your FAFSA by January 15
Earnings Deadline: Students can earn through January 15 of their senior year
Renewal Requirements: Must maintain 2.5 GPA and take at least 12 credit hours per semester while enrolled at UNI
- Max award per student: $5,000/year; total award amount if renewed for up to 4 years at UNI is $20,000.
- To be eligible, you must:
Be a U.S. citizen but not an Iowa resident. Eligibility for out of state earnings will be verified with residency information provided on the application for admission.
Have a cumulative GPA of 3.1 or above
Apply to UNI by January 15
- Earnings Deadline: Students can earn through January 15 of their senior year
- Renewal Requirements: Must maintain 2.5 GPA and take at least 12 credit hours per semester while enrolled at UNI
- View all micro-scholarship opportunities
To make sure your micro-scholarships will count, you need to meet the following requirements by our RaiseMe earning deadline date of January 15th.
1. Follow us on RaiseMe
2. Add all courses taken (and input a minimum of 15 course credits) with grades on your RaiseMe profile.
3. Meet the eligibility requirements that are listed on our RaiseMe college profile (also meet a minimum GPA of 3.3)
How RaiseMe Works: For example, if you've earned $100 from University of Northern Iowa on RaiseMe, your $100 represents the minimum amount of scholarship and grant aid you will receive if you apply, are admitted, and enroll. If upon acceptance to University of Northern Iowa, you receive a larger financial aid package of $1,600, it's important to understand that the $100 you earned on RaiseMe is included in the final $1,600 award you received and is not in addition to your earnings on RaiseMe.
Learn more about RaiseMe scholarships for community college transfers.